Saturday, December 09, 2006

Still, that same old sense of unfamiliarity.

The past few days have really been rather nice, free and empty. My days are now like empty slots waiting to be filled. But no rush right? I'm taking it all a day at a time. Been really tired of late, not knowing why, besides trying to chase the flu bug away. Glad I've put myself to some kind of use, been in church the past two days to help Aaron with the puppet. Last night's meeting was really good, Radio :) It was such a joy to watch, again. To see things in a different perspective, to set things inside you straight and to remind yourself that there's a call for so much more.

So Christmas gifts shopping has begun, in Riverside Resource. Thought it was a good idea, Mom suggested getting books. Spiritual food :) Sounded really yummy to me. I'm starting all the writing and wrapping soon, I hope. Before all that, I've a new cupboard coming (contents not included, haha) tomorrow afternoon :D I'm excited to receive it, really. I love having new things, then I'd be able to do whatever I want to it and enjoy the newness of it.

God has been good :) Been loving His presence, been travelling down the road leading to Him and just enjoying the peace that fills me each time I enter His presence. It's time, to identify the pain and hurting, to reach out and take hold of our calling as Christians to Go Forth.

Guess I'll update again later tonight when i get home. See you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home